Sunday, December 11, 2005

life

I haven't written much anywhere except my livejournal lately. I'm depressed again. Same as I was this time last year. My gramma thinks it might be a seasonal thing. My dad's depressed too and we're both at each others throats constantly. It's not fun and it doesn't feel like Christmas around here at all. I really want it to and I'm going to help foster that spirit as much as possible but, it just doesn't seem to be happening. Tomorrow I'll be doing Christmas cards. *pause to restrain myself from SI* Oh and making cookie dough. I'm so behind this year. I hate depressions. They're a fate I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. This is my third significant one. Sixth grade, ninth grade, and tenth grade. ::sigh:: When I can get out of this depression for a bit and want to write, I promise I'll let you all know what's going on with me. I've got a ton of entries to type up and I'll have those done by year's end. I'm starting the new year fresh. No homework, no quizzes or tests to make up, no entries to type up, no SI. I'm looking toward the new year for my salvation. For school, blogging, life. I'm pinning a lot on 2006. It'll never live up to what I expect. It's my 16th year, it should be amazing, but I'm probably going to start it still in this depression. I don't want this to become a yearly tradition but, I fear it may be. :( I have homework to do and peace to find. I'll be okay and I hope you are too. I'm so behind on alerts, I may just give up and start where y'all are. Anyone that moved, I've kept up. Anyone that stayed, I'm sorry but I haven't. Year's end will bring a complete overhaul of alerts. I've got to redo my "Other Journals" section too. (That's gonna hurt.)

Later.

No comments: