Friday, January 13, 2006

Guess what?

Kay, y'all I've made a decision. I'm not catching up with journals. I'm jumping in where y'all are in your lives so if you wanna give me a bit of an update on what's happened in your lives since about *checks* Thanksgiving, I'd love it. If not, oh well. I'll figure it out. I'm just jumping in where I am b/c I'm sick of not reading alerts and hearing what's going on but I just can't catch up. Time for bed, sorry. I'm doing nothing tomorrow so maybe I'll read some journals and type up some old entries when I'm not doing my homework or taking a bubble bath and doing my nails and stuff. :) (That's my whole plan for tomorrow. Sleep late, pamper myself, maybe do some homework, watch a couple movies, go for a run. I can't wait. ::smiles::) G'night y'all. Sweet dreams. Talk to you tomorrow.

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good plan :)

i'll fill ya in on anything you missed, it shouldn't take too long ;)~

~*xoxoxo*~
 ~Bernie