Sunday, January 15, 2006

'ello lovelies

I haven't written in this J in a long time and I need an incentive to do so apparently so I'm putting Meg's Pic Prompts in here instead of in Wastin My Time. I guess I'm gonna play along. I've gotta think about it and work it out on paper but you can all expect a story from me pretty shortly. The stories are due in by noon on Wednesday which basically means I've gotta have it done by Tuesday night. I've got a bit of time on my hands so I guess I'll work on this among other things. Speaking of other things, I think I should go get dressed. I haven't gone this long w/o changing out of my pjs in a long time but since I put them on Friday night all I've done is change my shirt. Yeah, it's kinda gross. At least I've brushed my teeth and my hair though. I'll be back later with some entries and/or a story. Happy Sunday...

No comments: