Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Oppsies...

Umm so much for that story I promised you, eh? It's midterms week and (just like last year) I'm late for my first test. This year I've got 5 tests, one of which I have to pass in order to graduate. Talk about the stress. Today I've only got one though, math midterm. Tomorrow I've got german, lunch with mag, and bio then Thursday I have global and math (the one I have to pass to graduate) and then my shrink and wax apt. and then I'm going to Lindz's for a sleepover/movie marathon. I really need that. Just to escape from my problems for a bit. Ugh. Speaking of problems, my head hurts AGAIN and I think I'm gonna go take some advil for it. I can't concentrate on math problems if I've got a headache. Later, y'all. Oh and because it's a half-day today :) I'm gonna come home and finish my laundry, take a shower, and type up/read some entries. Promise. Have a good day!!!!!!!!!

No comments: