Thursday, September 9, 2004

heart break

My heart is breaking. This sucks. No, it's not about a boy. Or an animal. Or my family (for once). My bestest friend (as you may remember) moved to RI. She said she wouldn't change. She said she'd stay the same person, the same girl that I love. She's not. She's been gone less than a month and already, she's not Liz. She's the girl that says "lolz" and "bibiz" and won't let me call her "hun", "babe", or "sugar". She's doing great in school (yay for her) and she's gained confidence (bigger yay) but, I want my Liz back + those 2 good qualities. I want my bestest friend back. I want her to stay Liz. I get she had to move but, she could at least stay somewhat the same girl. The girl that stays up until midnight talking with me about guys and life and everything, the girl that sings the elephant song from Moulin Rouge! with me as we skip through the halls of school, the girl that begs me to come over at a moment's notice to talk, the girl that loves tacos and somehow manages to choose the "bad boys" to date when she herself is a good girl, the girl that needs reassurance at least once a week that she's smart/gorgeous/amazing/thin and that her hair/make-up/clothes look fine/great/hot (that i could live w/o lol). I want that girl back. This sucks. I'm going to go to bed now. Good night all. May God bless you.

No comments: