Saturday, September 25, 2004

Saturday Six (and it's actually Saturday!)

Well, this computer is stupid. All the entries in some journals I'm trying to read are showing up extremely small! Perhaps I'll just throw the computer out a window. After I finish my Saturday Six, of course! Here goes nothing!

1. Who is the last person you took a photograph of?

2. What decade do you hold the most dear and why?

3. Take the
quiz:  What mystical creature are you?

4. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
 
5. What do you normally wear to bed?

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #24 from
Cherie:  What movie character do you most identify with?

1. My mom.

2. Currently, the 90's. Reason: I was born & had some fun times w/my family & friends. I did a lot of changing those years. (From age 0 to 10, you tend to do that!)

3. You're like a fairy. Fairies were the little pixies that usually lived in the forest with wings like butterflies and perfect little faces. they had brown or blonde hair and pale skin with freckles. They were entergetic, joyful, playful, very smart, and peaceful. Fairies are deffinately the most famous of all fantasy creatures. (the picture is so gorgeous! it wont insert & the link doesnt work. sry u cant see it)

4. Can't drink yet but, I cant wait to try margaritas. For now, Shirley Temples work.

5. depends on my mood. sometimes a T-shirt & sweats/shorts, sometimes a negligee, sometimes nothing.

6. Wow. Interesting question. How about I think about it well I go eat breakfast/lunch (it's already 12:19pm! I got up just over an hour ago!)? Well, that was a very productive break. ::sarcasm:: Hmmm... What movie character do I most identify with? I still have no idea! I guess I identify with...... ummm.... gosh! I have no idea! I'll stop wasting your time & go think for a while. I think I got it. Perhaps Lola from "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" because she's unique but, on the other hand, she doesn't have much of a romantic side. I guess my character hasn't been thought of yet. I need someone unique & confident, romantic & loving, and so many other things!

Well, that was an interesting Saturday Six. Maybe the next reader question will be a bit easier! LOL. g2g be pointless for now.

Love,

XO Vickey XO

No comments: