Sunday, September 19, 2004

Saturday Six

1. If you could give your journal a content rating, which would you select:  G, PG, PG-13, R, or NC-17?

2. Are you left handed or right handed?  Do you wish you were the opposite?

3. What is the last play you saw performed live in a theater?

4. Your bank gives you the opportunity to send them a photo which they will make into personal checks for you?  What single photo would you most likely send?
 
5. What character from the original "Star Trek" do you most identify with?

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #23 from
Heather:  What secret urge do you have, but never act on?

Well, this is late but, that's okay cuz I was grounded yesterday & I wasn't here. So, here's my answers.

1. I'd rate my journal PG-13 because it's mainly free of sex and language, etc. but occasionally, I slip.

2. I'm right handed. I've never thought about it but, no, I don't think I would change to be a leftie.

3. Oh, gosh. I don't know. Something at the local theater. I think it was about the daughter of the woman who married Otto Frank after WWII ended.

4. I have no idea (seeing as how I don't have a checking account, it doesn't matter.). But, if forced to choose,  I'd choose a picture of me and my bestest friends.

5. Used to watch but, not anymore. Can't remember anyone except Captain Kirk and Spock!

6. Great question! I would love to be able to do whatever I want. Too vauge? Umm.. well, I'd love to be able to take off wherever I want at the drop of a hat & I'd love to be able to tell people exactly what I think w/o fearing consequences.

That's all for now. Write more soon. (BTW: Patrick, you're forgiven.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thank you for dropping by my journal.  Hope you have a great freshman year! -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink