Monday, September 13, 2004

Quick Saturday Six. (Yes, it is Monday. Opps!)

1. With about 50 days left until the election, you suddenly have the chance to recast the two presidential candidates.  Who would you want to replace Bush and Kerry?

I have no idea! I don't pay attention to politics much.

2. What color would you never wear in your wardrobe?

I would never wear puke green! 'nuff said.


3. Other than a journal, what was the last website you visited?

Umm........ The Sarah Hudson music player. I love Sarah!


4. Have you ever had the exact same dream more than once?  Have you ever had a dream one night pick up where the last night's dream left off?

Can't say that I have.
 
5. Which is more organized:  your kitchen, your medicine cabinet, your computer desk, your office, or your car?

My medicine cabinet. (14=no car or office)


6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #22 from Robin:  Are you a native of the state you currently reside in?  If not, how many states have you lived in since the state you're a native of?

Native of NY. I've lived in this area my whole life. Made 4 moves within the area, though.

Well, I g2g now. Love y'all.

XOVickeyXO

No comments: