Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Twenty questions

1: Grab the novel nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Write down what it says: 

In the meantime, he decided to think about Sandra.

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?

The wall

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?

watched? The Nanny. heard? King of the Hill

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:

7:00

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

6:57

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

the television

7: When did you last step outside?

Umm.... It's sad when I can't remember. Probably when I got home from school.

8: What are you wearing?

Pink satiny pajama pants, white bikini underwear, ankle socks, Kathy Ireland shoes, a royal purple bra, and a gray long sleeve top

9: Did you dream last night?

Not that I remember.

10: When did you last laugh?

This morning when my dad told me his car had been broken into

11: What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Um.... pictures, photographs, clocks

12: Seen anything weird lately?

Not really...

13: What are you thinking about right now?

How to convince Lindz not to run away

14: What is the last film you saw?

Shall we Dance? & it rocked! now, i wanna take dance lessons & dance w/Jon!

15: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?

A house for all my loved ones (family & friends). big enough so we could escape from those we were mad at & be alone w/o risk of being found unless we wanted to be

16: Tell me something about you that I don't know:

I'm never speaking English again. (Yeah, right!)

17: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

I would make everyone more open-minded.

18: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

I would call her adorable! Umm.... on her birth certificate would be the name Isabella Ashleigh.

19: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

Garrett Michael.

20: If you could have one wish, what would it be?

To fall in love & be loved fully

 

Thanks to Danielle (opps! I had put down Heather for a while. It's not Heather's journal. It's Danielle's!) for the questions.

http://journals.aol.com/danielled1/Everybodyknows/ (link to Danielle's journal)

No comments: