Tuesday, May 3, 2005

:)

UBERSPAZZING! OMG OMG OMG! SCALZI I LOVE YOU! AOL IS AMAZING! Thank you Val for telling me that my assignment was linked on the main journal screen! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I am so totally spazzing out and I so totally deserve starbucks! My father is determined to suck the up out of me and I am more so determined to keep it! SO UBERSPAZZING! Thank you to all who have stopped by recently and I'll be at your journals soon to return the favor!

The uberspazzer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sawyer! 'tis sayid! glad u r hapy ( lay off the 'uber', it bugs me) at least i can comment on this one, unlike your lj, i must try to figure that out... oh wel

Anonymous said...

uberspazz...LoL, that's a new one to me :)  very cool that your journal got a link on the main screen!  Congratulations love!
xoxo~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Congrats you UBERSPAZ! Well deserved! So tel me which entry got the nod from the big guy? Inquiring minds wanna know.