Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Y'all wanted an explaination and here it is...

5/8

Okay, so I'm sitting here without my shirt on. All perverts, you may quit your sick thoughts immediately. Lindz was taking the hairs that fell out of my head off my shirt and I got sick of it and said "DO YOU WANT ME TO JUST TAKE MY SHIRT OFF?" and she kept picking hairs and I whipped my shirt off and she just snapped my bra. B****.

 

Now that that bit of drama is over…. it’s hours later and I’m only writing for a minute or two. It’s nearly eleven and I intend to retire at eleven. My homework is done or excuses are made and I shall not be doing it. (And Michael, you had nothing to do with what I did not do. Unless I had begun it hours before our conversation, I would not have finished it.) So at the moment, I’m sitting here being an idiot and trying to ignore the pain in my side while Lindz and her mom speak on (different lines on the) phone. Norah Jones is sweetly serenading me as I type. So would you all like the dirt? Here it is…

 

I’m not allowed on the Internet at all from Dad’s house because I am an “ungrateful spoiled brat” and he is “not doing anything else for [me]”. He owes me only “food, clothes, and a roof over your head” and thus I must now do my own laundry and “the Internet is something [he’s] not doing for [me] anymore”. Thus, I am not allowed to use the Internet and my phone access is supposedly non-existent (but it's not). I will be updating less frequently but when I do I will, undoubtedly, have more entries per day than I normally would. I will, unfortunatly, be falling behind in my journal readings. For this I beg your forgiveness and please know that I'd be there far more frequently if I were allowed online at Dad's. I refuse to put my alerts on hold because I'd never get to your journals! (This is so surreal. When I stop typing, I can hear Lindz talking about me with Ali.)

 

I will be creating a new journal soon in which to put the weekend assignment, saturday six, and sunday brunch type things. However, Dawn's 20 questions will remain in here. My results journal has transformed into my journal jar only. All random quizzes from now on will be put into the new one. I will not mess with entries already completed but from now on, that is how it will be. My progress journal has been deleted. It had no purpose and I was not writing in it nearly as much as I should have been. I have saved the entries so I will not stress over that as well. If this journal gets deleted (like if my account gets cancelled), I will continue writing at a new journal. I'm not sure where it will be yet but it will be a blogger or xanga or livejournal type journal. Probably an Xanga because you can still get alerts on it. However, to get alerts you must have an Xanga account. It is completely free. I'd miss JLand and I'd still check in on your journals but I wouldn't be there as regularly I'm afraid. It's time to go read an alert or ten and then go sleep.

 

Thanks for being there.

 

Forever,

Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow that's rough what your dad did.  Maybe you can convince him to let you 'earn back' your internet and phone priveleges.  
I mean with pey we keep it simple...the necessities are and always will be provided, but the extras are on an earned basis.  She has to complete all of her chores (they're really easy) to get allowance.  If she misses even one chore on one day...no allowance.  If she doesn't follow through with what she says she'll do or what she's supposed to do, like tidy her room..she loses a privelege, like her TV or being able to go outside.  
So in a way I see your dad's logic...but there HAS to be a way for you to earn the extras.  who knows...i could be way behind on this one ;)  but whatever happens I hope he eases up on you some...too tough will drive people away.  ack, i droned on...sorry doll :)
xoxo~B