Saturday, May 7, 2005

First private journal entry

Let's see if it'll save! Geez. I've tried to write this a billion times! So my journal is now private and that story is coming soon. I'll be updating far less often and I'll be checking yours less frequently but I will be there eventually! I promise. Just because you got an invite does not mean you must read. You can still click the little X. Kay? Kay. If you know of anyone that would like an invite, tell me and I'll probably shoot them one.

Love always,
Vickey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm IN!!!!! Hee hee. Can't wait to read the story about this. Victoria, have you been a bad gurl? Dad's getting desperate to keep his little innocent child safe and protectred. Good luck! HA!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite, but what happened....this all seemed rather sudden?

Anonymous said...

Private?  You went private?  I don't remember getting an invite, but I must have done since it let me in!!  This must be why I'm not getting Vickey alerts anymore, will have to re-set my alerts for your journal so I don't miss anything else!!  Hope things are OK hon, will read on and see.  Take care.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

My alerts must have gone haywire!  i haven't been getting yours.  looks like i have lots of readin gto catch up on :)
take it easy doll~
xoxo~B