Sunday, May 1, 2005

Saturday Six

Mood: Can't breathe and still slightly miffed

Oh Lordy, Lordy. Help! Ahhh! I can't breathe at the moment. I can't get enough breath and my head is kinda spinning around. Oh Lord. Gosh. I'll be back when I can get my breath.

Kay, forget trying to breath. Time for a distraction. Saturday Six

1. What do you tend to focus on the most?
   A.  The past.
   B.  The present.
   C.  The future as you think it will be.
   D.  The future as you are afraid it will be.

I try to focus on the present but I think I'm afraid that I focus on the past more.

2. Name three famous people (living or dead) whose blogs you would like to be able to read.

Nicholas Sparks, Jesus (and you don't need to point out that I can read His Word in the Bible cuz I know that but he had to have private thoughts that did not have anything to do with what is in the Bible), and Tom Brady (to see if he's as deep as he is sexy)

3. How long have you lived in your current residence?  How much longer do you intend to live in the same place?

I've lived here since October of 2003 and I intend to live here only as long as it takes for the judge to say I can move.

4. Take the
pointless quiz:  What color is your heart?  My heart is blue. Now what the heck does that mean?

5. How many of AOL's journalers have you met in person?  How many have you spoken with by telephone? None and none.

6. RAPID FIRE Question #2:  Who or what is the most annoying:
   a) Politician-George W.
   b) Late Night Talk Show Host-ummmmmm idk
   c) Color-puce
   d) Habit-double standards
   e) Female Celebrity-Paris Hilton
   f) Male Celebrity-Carrot Top
   g) Television Show-South Park (how many times can Cartman say f*** in one show?)
   h) Commercial-idk
   i) Fashion Statement-the jail bait look
   j) Word-any one that is said too many times in a row

Time to go bye-bye for the moment and read more journals.

Love always,
Victoria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to ask this, because it was in another journal for question 2's answer, who is Tom Brady? Is he one of the brady kids?  I am pretty sure as soon as I someone tells me who he is I'll say OH YEAH!! and remember, but I'm drawing a blank here.
Btw great answers!
Luv,
Promise