Tuesday, May 3, 2005

:(

Unfortunatly, this is kind of a downer. Up next entry though, a serious upper. For me anyhow....

My father does not know anything about me. He cannot possibly know anything because he is a flipping jerk. I wish he would just die. He should stop speaking about my mother that way. It is irreprehensible the way he is behaving. My mother is fine and he is the pain. Nobody seems to understand the way things truly are. It's a billion little things that add up to me hating him. It's a billion little things (none of which include the "lies" and "manipulations" my mother has concocted because there are NONE) that add up to me wanting to move! My father is a hypocritical jerk and I wish he'd shut up. It is MY LIFE AND NOT HIS! Mine to mess up and mine to escape. It has absolutely nothing to do with him. I wish he'd quit the martyrdom because I don't care. He fooled everyone into thinking he was a fine father and that I'm not being abused in any way, shape, or form because he's "God's gift to the world" but guess what? He's the Devil's torture to me. He's Hell on earth. This world is awful enough: do I really need him?
I've just made a decision and I'm very sorry that I must make this decision. I'm going private. Please, leave me a comment if you want to be allowed to continue reading this. I will be keeping my other private journal and the things in each journal will be different just as they are now. I will either create another journal to keep the Weekend Assignment and Saturday Six and Sunday Brunch and such in or I will use Journal Jar and More! to keep those activites in. I can no longer live with the fears of my father finding my journal and using it against me. He already seems to know things that he shouldn't. I regret having to make this decision and I hope that at some point in the near future, I can go back to being public. Perhaps there is a way around this. Perhaps I will merely change what I write where. I do NOT want to go private and I feel as though I am being forced. If anyone has a solution other than ensuring my privacy with AOL's controls, please let me know. And please do not tell me to speak to my father because that's a) impossible because he's a stubborn pigheaded sexist and does not listen and b) I cannot speak to him without blowing up. There is a reason my parents marriage did not work and part of that reason is that they are both stubborn and have bad tempers at times. I've inherited both their tempers (especially my mother's towards my father) and their stubbornness. I cannot deal with this any longer. May the lord help me keep strength through this that is my life. And may He help it change quickly.

Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up sweety and bring me along anywhere you go k?

Love,
Stacy

Anonymous said...

K, I know your dad's pissed you off and don't think I'm downplaying that.  You have every right to be mad at him for whatever reason you feel.  Just remember not to let anyone else determine you're mood, method or image.  Hard as it may sound you should try to let go of what your parents say about each other and judge..no assess them from your point of view.  Relationships get heated and people do and say things hastily and out of hurt and anger, just don't hold onto those things about either of your parents.  does that make sense?  
as always doll, I wish the best for you...if you go private would you send me a link?
xoxo~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

IMHO.... Vic, I know. I've known your Dad for many years. I've never said an untoward word about him. IMO.... Your mother finally left him. I saw the transition happen. You are very much like your mother. You are an intelligent person, so I'm not going to say anything more about my humble opinion. It may only be that. Thank you for re-opening your private world up to me.
Remember- I'm 25 minutes away, and just as your mother knew one night a few years ago... my love doesn't waver by time of day. You know my number if you ever have to use it.
XO... Me