Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Ahhhh!

Okay, just to let you all know quickly what's going on...

tomorrow will be spent with the following tasks
-catching up on alerts
-doing the biomes project that's due today
-typing up entries
-youth group if I have time

thursday I have a debate and Friday I have a major english paper due. along with about 50 little things that all added up cause one hell of a lot of stress.

My great-grandma is in the hospital on comfort care. She's not going to make it to New Year's. My other great-grandma just went to the hospital tonight with chest pains. She's one of the few older people I actually know and care about in my family. The others I just don't know well enough to care much. But I couldn't deal with it if something happened to her. I'll keep y'all updated as to what's happening. Love ya! Oh, and my school is like the book 1984. It's rediculous. I'm not even kidding you. But I gotta go. Have to shower and get to bed by ten.

Vickey

No comments: