Thursday, November 17, 2005

Decision

Okay, I've decided what I'm doing. I hate the banner but I would hate relocating more. I'm staying. If you choose to leave and start a new journal, I'll follow you but I won't start a journal there. If you choose to leave and discontinue journalling, I'll miss you. I wish AOL would remove the banners but if they don't, I am putting a disclaimer in my journal description that says that I do not support the presence of the ads or what they are advertising. That's my decision. I hope this doesn't destroy JLand. I love the sense of community I've found here and the friends I've made. But if it does, I will truly miss it. Y'all keep in mind that if JLand is destroyed we are the only ones who lose. AOL will not care even if we all discontinue using their services at all. Time for math homework. Oh, and that other journal I just linked to, I'm deleting it as soon as I post this entry.
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi vickey, im staying.

you know where to find me

ps. how have oyu been?

love, meg