Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Fight

I got in a fight today. It lasted about five minutes before I continued home. The guy I was fighting with got me worse than I got him. I love Autumn. Leaf fights are so great. (Yes, I was in a leaf fight. Not a fist fight.) Ron and I got into it on the way home. Whatshisface was in it for about 2 seconds but he got tired of watching Ron and I throw leaves at each other and went home. We threw handfuls of leaves at each other and I tried to hang upside down from the tree but, I couldn't get a good grip on the tree. How do I adequately capture the exhiliration of a leaf fight in words? It was so great. Leaf fights are amazing.

I'm going to youth group tonight for the first time in months.

And one more thing, could you please pray for my uncle Randy? He had a heart attack and he's in a coma. He's got minimal brain activity and that which he does have is only for involuntary actions. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

leaf fight! yay!

Anonymous said...

haha i thought you got into a fist fight, then i read leaf fight!! fun!! i love snowball fights more though

so sad to hear about your uncle. it must be hard for you. im thinking about you and him.

hugs,
meg