Friday, November 4, 2005

Well...

This might seem inappropriate to many of you in light of what I wrote about minutes ago in my post but, I'm trying to keep my mind off that. So, here is some randomness (as Dawn called it).

post five weird and random facts about yourself, then at the end, list the names of five people who are next in line to do this.

1. I have a fascination with the human body, particularly the female body (yes, I am straight). It's mostly an artistic thing.

2. I feel most secure around mass amounts of water (think ocean, lake, streams, etc.) or when I'm being creative (taking pictures, drawing, writing, etc.).

3. I have 5 rubber bracelets (like the livestrong ones). Brain cancer, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, "make a difference", and the one I got at the Harry Potter book midnight release. But the two I really want are CF and uterine cancer. Oh, and heart disease (if they have one). (Ali, Mom, and most of my family.)

4. I sing. Constantly. You know I'm in a great mood if I'm singing all the time and if I'm laughing. Oh, and flirting. And when I flirt, it's typically not with just one person. It'll be with like 5 at once. Like today it was Josh and Bryan at the same time. Not one or the other.

5. I'm nearly 16, I can get my permit in less than five months, and once Dad can find my birth certificate and my social security card, I can get a work permit and thus, can get a job.

Five people I'd like to do this:
Promise (assumed you'd want this J, if not, sry), Bernadette, Brandi, Sara, and Mary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good answers. -Dawn-

Anonymous said...

I loved these answers lol. You are something "weird" ; )

I will have to do mine soon, great entry and if I have never told you ... GREAT journal.

Hugs
Brandi