Sunday, November 27, 2005

Bonjour!

I'm back. I have homework to do and bags to unpack. It's gonna take me til forever to get caught up with everything and I'm already feeling so overwhelmed. I am so tempted to just forget the homework and go upstairs and go to bed but I know I can't. I can't afford not to turn in my bio paper or to make both my grade and Misako's suffer if I don't work on my English project. Not to mention the humiliation of sucking in front of the entire class. I have to do this but I really don't wanna. I think I'll call up Lindz for a few and get back in touch with life in good old Ra-cha-cha before I start doing my hw. Hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving and that you didn't try to brave the malls on Black Friday (and if you did, then I hope you're still alive and whole!). Happy Holidays to you all.

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you're back :)  hope you got stuffed and had a great time!

getting back to the grind is always a rough one ;)  hang in there, holiday break is almost here!  oh noooooooooooooooooooooo...that's 2 whole weeks of the spawnling being home!!!! but yea for you!  ;)~  hehehe

~*xoxoxo*~
 ~Bernie