Saturday, November 19, 2005

Long time no survey (here)

I normally do these in my Wastin My Time J but I wanted to do one in here today...

Spell your name backwards: Htebazile Airotciv (that looks cool)

have you ever had a song written about you: Not that I know of

what song makes you cry: Depends on where I am mentally and emotionally

what song makes you happy:  Umm.... *thinks* idk?

what's your all time fav. song?: You are my sunshine. My mommy sings it to me sometimes. She used to do it more when I was little.

what do you listen to before you go to sleep: the local country station

height: 5' 2"

hair color: Brown with red and blonde highlights (natural) and leftover red tint

piercings: one per ear (each done 3 times)

tattoos: can't wait to get one :)

what color pants are you wearing: ha Lindz's pj pants. They're black w/white writing all over that says "IT'S ALL ABOUT ME." by David and Goliath

what song are you listening to: I'm not right now

what taste is in your mouth?: *tries to figure it out* Sprite

whats the weather like?: Kinda chilly but sunny :)

how are you?: tired, a wee bit sad, mostly happy

get motion sickness?: sometimes

have a bad habit?: Me? Bad habits? Never! I swear, I use my cell during school, I drink out of the carton, I eat too many sweets, and I'm a bitch sometimes.

get along with your parents?:  Mostly

boyfriend/girlfriend: Single... and okay with it for the moment

have a current crush: Ummm.... there are six guys I'm counting right now. Wanna know who? Fine... Cute guy in English class (JJ), my ex (Bryan), the guy from youth group (Tom), an old friend that I'll probably always be like this with, Lindz's ex (Josh), and another friend who is off at college at the moment. If their names aren't listed, don't ask.

have a big regret: I hate regretting. What's happened in the past is in the past and it made me who I am today. But I truly regret refusing to acknowledge the fact that even if I didn't say good-bye, my dad was still going to take Duchess to the vet and put her down. That is my biggest regret right now. I just want to go back in time and hug her and kiss her and love her and say good-bye. I want to love my dog once more before she had to be put down.

Annoyance: Currently the tears rolling down my face over a dog who has been dead for almost 8 years.

Favorite Group: Assuming you mean musically..... A Step Left, The Click 5, Five Star Riot, and Rascall Flatts are all up there.

Current Desktop picture: Same as ever. Gold flower

tv show: Dawson's Creek, Related, Law and Order:SVU, Sex and the City

conditioner: Thermasilk

book: The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

non alcohol drink: Cherry Coke i think

alcohol drink: never had an alcohol I like (this is the story we go with...)

things to do on the weekend: This weekend I've actually got plans. Last night was the faculty hockey game between my town and another town. Tonight is my school's fall play in which darling Ricky will be preforming. Tomorrow I'm going to Mass at a Catholic Church and then to see my great-grandma and Ali in the hospital (great-grandma got a pacemaker and Ali had a CF attack).

Thank you, Dawn!

No comments: