Sunday, October 9, 2005

20 Questions

1. Are you glad to see 20 Questions is back?

Yay! Yeppers

2. What is the most recent movie you've seen?

Heard part of Honey I Shrunk the Kids this morning. Saw part of Cinderella Story the other day.

3. What’s your all-time favorite old sitcom?

ummm idk

4. When you're trying on a pair of jeans what is one thing you want them to do?

make my butt look good

5. What’s one of the compliments you've received that has surprised you the most?

Russo told me once that I looked like a good subject for a painting and Alex (I think) told me I looked like a rock star. Loved those compliments.

6. What did you have for dinner tonight?

Tonight, I'm having chili :)

7. Do you have any favorite songs? 

I have a TON!

8. What’s one music video you can watch that always makes you smile?

I don't typically watch music videos so I couldn't tell you.

9. What’s one thing that a person, that you're on a date with or when you were single and you were on a date with, can do that turns you off immediately?

Ummm.... be close minded or rude.

10. What’s one thing you love to wear?

Tight jeans and baggy hoodies (like I'm wearing right now)

11. What’s one thing if you never hear it again it'll be too soon?

The use of gay or retarded to mean stupid

12. What’s one thing that happened to you in public that made you want to crawl under the table and hide?

"Can I have a ummm ummm ummmm feminine supply?"

13. Do you like pick up lines?

They're good for a laugh

14. Have you ever used a pick-up line?

Not to my knowledge

15. Is there anyone that you'd like to meet but would probably get all nervous if you did?

Tom Brady

16. Do you consider yourself a creative person?

Sometimes

17. What’s one thing that you admire most within yourself?

My modesty

18. Is there anything people would be surprised to know about you?

I'm the product of a teen marriage, premarital sex, and atheist parents.

19. What’s your favorite book?

The Notebook

20. What was your favorite subject in school?

*corrects to is* Chorale tops the list

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job,Kiddo. -Dawn-