Saturday, October 15, 2005

Questions

Is it just me or do you not leave your (insecure) 15 year old daughter standing at the customer service desk of Wegman's with four bags of groceries and take of to see somebody when she has no clue where you are? I swear I'm pissed off! Mind you the edge has been taken off because I found out that Promise is okay. She's not great but she's alive and that is the alert I have been waiting for since the end of September. But still, you do not leave an insecure (how I feel today) fifteen year old alone especially when she's already spotted about 6 different cashiers she knew and there are hot guys milling about! I was thisclose to leaving and going to the car. I was also having trouble breathing (happens when I get distressed or emotional) and was thisclose to crying. This has not been a good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate when that happens. I hate when my mom leaves me in the store and then I cant find her, then I look like an idiot, cause im callling her name, and its jjust furstrating. haha.

love ya,
meg

Anonymous said...

I would soooo want to say "NO! I would never ever do that." and honestly, I'd never do it deliberately. Unfortunately I'm sure that if you asked my kids the'd very that I've been this insensitive and thoughtless at times. Sad but true. Am sorry it had to happen to you... today of all times. Sounds like times are rough. Thinking of you and sending good vibes BACK in time atcha.

Michael