Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Commitment

First, my comment alerts are malfunctioning. So if I leave a comment or send you an e-mail (this is more with Doors of the Season than with normal commenting) saying "I can't wait to hear from you" or whatnot, forgive me, please! Second, I commit here and now before all of you as my witnesses to FLY my way through this holiday season. I will declutter my room, I will make my cookie dough before I need it done, I will make my Christmas cards and come up with an idea for the Christmas countdown before December 1. Since we're hosting Christmas Eve this year, I'll be on top of that too. I'll plan out what I'm getting or making for whom and when I'll need to work on that. Not to mention my job. I need to get on top of that. (I need my work permit and a job application for Wegman's. And I hope I get that job.) I will not be stressing out this holiday season because I will be on top of my game. Thanks to FLYlady and the Holiday Control Journal. But before I start seriously thinking about Thanksgiving and Christmas, I have to go carve my pumpkin. Halloween is less than two weeks away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.......

I'm sending you a comment.......I'm just saying hello and I hope you catch up on things and get around to doing what you need to do. Take time to stop and catch your breath........its nice reading your journal and finding out about you. I hope that this little note will get to you.........I just wanted to say hello and see how you were doing..........Take care

Anonymous said...

OH CRAP!  I have to go buy a pumpkin!  crap!  and a Halloween Costume.  Oh, I'm so crashing and burning on the flyLady routine ;)
Sounds like some serious holiday plans tho, nice start :)

~*XOXOXO*~
~Bernadette