Tuesday, October 11, 2005

end hiatus

why is it that everytime one injury is just getting bareable i get another? first i get this unexplained bruise on my hip. then i scrape my leg against a swingset support and get this nasty deep bruise/scrape on my calf. then my brother trips me and i skin my knees. now i fall up the basement stairs hitting my skinned knee and bending 3 toes backwards! and hitting my shin on the stairs. what is with this people!?

and btw: my hiatus only lasted about an hour or two. i just couldn't think of anything to say when i decided to end it. so y'all get this. :) i took a benedryl last night and i was asleep by 7:30! and now i'm up and completely awake at 6! it's a bloody miracle! well, i gotta finish gettin' ready for school. love y'all and talk to ya later!

Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im glad your back. youve been missed

=)