Monday, July 18, 2005

20 Questions

1. What’s your all time favorite way to relax on a much deserved day off? Well, I've got another month off so I have all the time off I need. I don't really deserve days off cuz I don't do anything! But when I do deserve days off (during the school year), I sleep late, read a lot, and just hang out.

2. As a teenager did you ever get arrested for doing something silly? I'm still a teenager. Never been arrested and nor have my friends.

3. Is there anything you wouldn’t eat as a child that you absolutely love now? I don't LOVE it now but, I like broccli now.

4. Out of these four which one is your favorite when you were younger:

A.) Mr. Rogers on Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood

B.) Kermit the Frog on the Muppet Show

C.) Big Bird on Sesame Street

D.) Bozo the Clown on the Bozo the Clown Show

5. Will you see the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory remake or do you prefer the original with Gene Wilder? I love the original but, I'm going to see the remake. Just to say I saw it and to compare. I don't have to like it.

6. Do you have any famous relatives? Ummm.... not that I'm aware of 

7. If you could pick two celebrities to be your parents who would you pick? I have no clue. 

8. What do you consider your best personality trait? I'm compassionate, mostof the time.

9. What’s been your favorite question you’ve answered in ANY of the past 20 questions? No clue. They're all great questions. 

10. If you could go back in time and be any age which age would you pick? Seven. I want to keep my connection with my Gumpy. (That reminds me. I need your advice. I'll ask later.) 

11. Where’s your favorite place you’ve been to this summer? My favorite place THIS summer was Murph's back. LOL The Fourth of July was great. If you take out the ex-factor. (Well, now ex.)

12. Which is your favorite Vh1, Vh1 Classic or MTV? CMT

13. What’s one thing that never fails to make you laugh? Maybe not laugh but, smile. The "rose" I got 2/21.

14. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever heard about having happened to one of your parents? Uhh... idk.

15. What was your favorite playground toy when you were a little kid? The merry-go-round and the swings. The merry-go-round when I was in preschool and the swings from, like, kindergarten to forever.

16. What was your favorite summer time toy when you were a kid? Uhhh.... no clue, really. The swingset, the pool, and my bike.

17. What was your favorite place to go when you were a kid? I loved going for walks with my gramma and Dallas (her dog) and I loved to go camping and to Seabreeze (local amusement/water park).

18. What was the name of your favorite childhood pet? I can't pick a favorite. Smokey, Tiger, Duchess, Dallas, Chyna, the fish whose name I cannot remember, Butterscotch.

19. What was one thing your parents have done over the years that just annoys you? My dad's nickname for me! Ugh! It so annoys me. I'll tell the story but you have to PROMISE not to EVER call me this or I'll ex-communicate you. Promise? Kay. When I was little, he'd call me Pumpkin and everyone would start calling me Pumpkin. He'd call me Sweetheart and everyone would start calling me Sweetheart. So one day, he called me Fred. Yes, Fred. It then became Fred-the-Monkey. And then Fred-the-Monkey-Butt-[insert last name here]. My shrink told him to stop after I complained to her but every now and then, he breaks it out again.

20. What’s the first pet you ever owned? Smokey. My cat.

No comments: