Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Last day of testing (June 22)

June twenty-something, the saturday one

 

Kay, so fast forward to Wednesday, the twenty-second. I get up far too early for my science exam. Blah. Exam. Afterwards, I ran into Lindz, Bryan, Jack, Sayid, and Russo. Said bye to Russo, see ya tonight to Jack and Sayid, and "Starbucks, baby!" to Lindz and Bryan. So onto Starbucks we went. (Note: for the entire day, I was wearing my hooker boots) Next, Hots. While Lindz was ordering and waiting for her usual (mozzerella sticks), I babbled to Bryan. At one point, I mentioned July 1 and how I couldn't wait for it. Of course, I said only enough to get him curious. It worked. He asked why and I explained about court and moving. "So does this mean I won't see you next year?" His exact words. I explained that nothing is worth staying here. I can't stay for my friends, for school, for anything. It's not worth a crappy home life. (My sister is throwing a fit as I write this. I wish I could help her but she's so tempermental today.) He looked *just a bit* disappointed. We wound up walking to my brother's school to pass time. We went to met Kyle at the high school. Clambering up the bleachers, Kyle sat in "my" seat. After squeezing him aside, I sat between them (Kyle and Lindz, that is). After some interesting conversation and some innocent flirting with Kyle (yes, Bryan is my bf and yes he was there), we went to the community center swings where I was soon to discover Bryan's incapacity for abstract thought. No "what is real" or "are we alive or dead" conversations with him. I love those conversations! Sayid, Kyle, whoever. I'll never have one with Bryan,I guess. So eventually, we go back to the high school and just hang til the buses get there. When my bus (finally) got there, Lindz and I got on and decided the last day of school deserved a signing of the backseats. not sure what she wrote but, I wrote "Jack+Sayid+Sawyer=1 messed uphigh school", something about class of '08 and freshman year rocked and "Neptune" with a heart around it (Neptuneis one of Lindz's nicknames). Lindz and I got back to Dad's and then went to my shrink appointment. (I changed my shoes.) Dad wrote it wrong on the calendar. It was at 2, not 3. :(<~not So we walk back and killed a bunch of time before youth group. Finally, John picked us up and we went to church for the first time in over two months. After Dillon's tangent(s) and all, I talked to Dillon and Cristen for a bit before heading out to love the summer sunset and wait for John. Before he left, JoeB hugged me. I felt very at peace with my soul. I knew exactly what I had to do about Bryan and about myself. I headed off to Jack's and was greeted by Jack and Sayid and the promises of torture and God-knows-what. For the next three hours, we made a fifteen minute movie. The episode of LOST "All Good Cowboys Have Daddy Issues". It was hilarious. We played "I never.." and the count raised to 32 times that I've spit out my drink. We had a wonderful time. By 2am, we were asleep in the basement. At some early hour, we were awoken to go crash upstairs. At 11, Sayid left and by 12, Jack and I were getting ready to go to Target. The next two hours were spent walking around Target and then to Christian's and back to Jack's. (Note: this is now Thursday but I'm not writing on SUnday and have been for a while.) Her mom drove me home and I hopped on the computer for a bit. RIght when Colleen got there, I got in the shower, By 5, I was still getting ready. By 6, Lindz, Colleen, and I were making our grand entrance. (I'll tell you about the party tomorrow. RIght now, beddy-bye.)

No comments: