Friday, July 1, 2005

Quickly now...

Changing my journal's name to "A Moment That Is Mine" or "Caught in the Middle" or ummm... what was it? Well, no matter. Which do you like better? I can't really decide but, bear in mind, the final choice is still mine. I've got a TON of entries to type up but, I'll get to 'em soon enough. Time for lunch. Oh, and uh... dreaming about Antonio Banderas, Johnny Deep, and other hot male celebrities is not a bad thing if you ask me! Especially when you dream that you hug most of them and kiss one of them... *sigh* Off to eat lunch and remember a very good dream. (And yes, kissing IS as far as it went. Besides giggles. Tons of giggles. On my part. Not Antonio's. hehehehe ^_^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"A Moment That Is Mine"? Hmm... I like it.

Anonymous said...

I like 'A Moment That Is Mine' ...very unique :)

xoxo~Bernie