Saturday, July 2, 2005

Dashing out the door

Oh, dear. I just wrote one word down here and it's quickly becoming a poem! Ahhh! Kay, so, uh.... my day looks like this:

One looooooooooong ass car ride to pick up Lindz
One looooooooooong ass car ride back
Hours of fun at Ali's graduation party
Taking over Lindsay's computer while she crashes
Crashing

Looks fun, huh? Well, Lindz is off at Circle C (where I should have gone but at the time I was in a crisis of faith and didn't care about God at all and didn't think Dad would even pay for it so what was the point in asking but now I wish I had) and Becky (her mom) and I are going to pick her up. The downside of this is that my stomach doesn't like long car rides. Just thinking about it is making my stomach tied up into knots and my head begin to spin. Speaking of spinning, ya know that feeling when you're done going around in circles and your head is still spinning? Does that make you sick? Well, if not, you're weird or Samantha (lol). Well, it makes me sick and I've felt it for a few days now, off and on. Ohhh... yesterday, I was sitting there on the front step and all of a sudden this guy pops out of no where (kay, so he was walking along and he came out from behind a bush) and I just kinda stared at him for a minute then he goes "Hi. How are you?" "Good. You?" "Fine." Seven words. And I thought about it all night. (Do you SEE why Bryan's not gonna have access to this? Along with any other guy I go out with while this is private...) Time to head out. Wish me luck surviving the car ride! Hopefully, I'll be back on tonight.

Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, what I wouldn't have given to be a teenage girl the other day!  So many cute boys :)  and I swear they're cuter now than they were when I was 16!  Enjoy it doll ;)

xoxo~Bernie