Thursday, July 28, 2005

Tonight

Sittin here with my yummy Godiva ice cream and waitin for my hair to dry. I've got an appointment with my law guardian but, I'm not going to write about it in here. Sorry. So, what's been up in my life in a nutshell? VBS and exhaustion. VBS is vacation bible school. I love it! I'm working with the Loving Lions this year (aka the 6 & 7 year olds). They're awesome. They listen to me even. The actual teacher (I'm the helper) is kind of a flake. She doesn't exactly know what she's doing. I wind up getting the kids lined up and to their next destination. Easy enough but, it's supposed to be her job. Oh, well. There were 12 kids Monday, 14 on Tuesday and Wednesday, and 12 today. Tomorrow, there'll be 13, I think. But I won't be there. :( We have to leave here at 9am. Right when VBS starts. :( At least I can go to the dinner and eat "wildabeast roast beef".)

I got my Anna Dagmar CD. I'll upload one of the songs and replace Rooftop. (Awesome song but, it needs to be changed.) I'll put on Let Go. Gotta run a quick blow dry thru my hair and teach Dad how to curl hair. Hahahaha. Basically, he has to wrap my hair around these things like a ribbon on a pencil. Not too hard. G'night.

Vickey

(Law guardian crud in my private J tomorrow and the photo scavengar hunt about comfort/consolation in here tomorrow.)

No comments: