Tuesday, August 2, 2005

Sleep

Do you know how much easier it is to function when you have enough sleep? Lately, I've been getting enough sleep so on the few days I don't, it's torture. I need nine hours of sleep a night. Last night, I got about 7 1/2. I'm still not awake. I'm going to sleep early and forget that run I had planned. My mind is mush and my fingers aren't working full speed. I typically type fast, very fast. And accurately. But right now, my fingers are slow and making tons of mistakes. It's 90+ outside and I'm sitting here in jeans and a sweatshirt. I urge you all to get enough sleep. After less than a month of getting the right amount of sleep, I can totally tell when I didn't. If you're tired and cranky and a grouch most days, try getting more sleep! It's certainly helped my disposition. Oh, and school starts in, like, 5 weeks. I'm gonna start getting my sleep schedule fixed NOW. As in, up at 10 this week, at 9 next week, 8 the week after that, then 7, then 6. I should be ready for school if I do that.

(I realize this is crap writing but my mind isn't functioning. Most likely, I'll delete this entry in the morning when my mind functions.)

Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello friend. Just ran across your journal. It is hard to believe you are only 15. You sound more adult than most adults! I like what I read and will return. Thanks for sharing!
http://journals.aol.com/memes121/RandomactsRamblings/http://