Friday, August 19, 2005

Surprise!

I thought today was gonna be just me and Dad at the mall. Not exactly the funnest thing but, I was sure I could make it fun. I can deal with him. But no. He's inviting Gail. Great. I don't want to spend the day with her. This sucks. I'm getting my (fabulous) new bra today and I don't want to have to deal with her. Ugh. Well, maybe I can use it to get Dad to buy me lunch or dinner or something. I probably can. I already told him he has to buy me a cookie. I'm gonna get one of the cookie cups filled with frosting. hehehe ^_^

Okay, so that was fun. Gail couldn't come. Correction: she was already at the mall with Kayla (her daughter). We got some clothes at JCPenney's and then I looked at Cache (a really expensive store with gorgeous clothing), Wet Seal (*love* their stuff and must go back), and H&M. I almost got a couple things but couldn't decide so I let it stay there. I was thisclose to getting a jacket at H&M but, it was $50 and I wouldn't wear it that often. So we went to Payless and looked at some cute shoes. There were these one boots that I loved but I couldn't find them quite tight enough around my leg. Oh, at Penney's I was so frustrated because I couldn't find any jeans small enough (I'm a size one) then I looked in the right department! lol I'm such a loser sometimes. Oh well. After I was done looking around, I got Dad to buy me a scoop of Maggie Moo's ice cream. I got the moocha with m&m's mixed in. Yummy! Then we headed out but we ran into Gail so we said hi and then headed to Riki's. Riki's is this little family restaurant along the canal (aka the Erie Canal but ppl just call it the canal here). So we ate lunch and talked about school and whatnot and the difference in concert choir and chorale (chorale aka what I'm in this year is select aka you have to be damn good to get in). We came back here and I'm actually in a good mood. This is amazing after spending the day with my father shopping. Tonight he's making steak over seasoned rice or something for dinner and I think I'm gonna convince him to let me order a movie on demand later. My brother's gone for a week so it's just Dad and I and things aren't that bad actually. I'm gonna go read more of Gone With the Wind. Have to find out if they take Tara or not! And what happened to Rhett Butler?!?! He didn't get killed in the war (I read the last paragraph) so where the hell is he?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time :)
I like wet seal....now you're making me wonder if I'm getting to old to shop there ;)~

xoxo~B