Monday, August 15, 2005

Last post today, promise

aldskfjawpoirpgfrlifkfdkfdkfdkjnfdkflgf to confusion
aldskfjawpoirpgfrlifkfdkfdkfdkjnfdkflgf to growing up
aldskfjawpoirpgfrlifkfdkfdkfdkjnfdkflgf to turmoil
aldskfjawpoirpgfrlifkfdkfdkfdkjnfdkflgf to "rites of passage"
aldskfjawpoirpgfrlifkfdkfdkfdkjnfdkflgf to the crap inside my head
aldskfjawpoirpgfrlifkfdkfdkfdkjnfdkflgf to lack of a good cry
aldskfjawpoirpgfrlifkfdkfdkfdkjnfdkflgf to this weight on my heart

rlakjeroiuerkodsjflksdajfsldjkfskdghsdifhsdoijwoit

That didn't help much so I started screaming. Then I threw a temper tantrum. I haven't thrown a tantrum like that for years. I'm talking screaming, punching, throwing, flailing about, kicking. Couches were knocked off the couch, my hair was messed up, my throat hurts from the way in which I screamed. That felt good. Really good. I feel much better now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh I know those askjfhlaksjhdkajhdfi all too well! ;)
sometimes you just have to...
:) -to being confused because sometimes knowing just stinks more.
:) -to growing up....Just ask Pey, baby food is blech! ;)
:) -to turmoil because after it there's always a calm, or at least it will seem that way.
:) -to rites of passage, because you'll look back on them in 10 years and smile warmly inside.
:) -to the crap in your head, it shows that you think and you care....a lot :)
:) -to the lack of a good cry, maybe a good tickle or laugh instead?!
:) -to the weight in your heart, it shows that you are alive and full of emotion.

******HUGS******* love :)  
glad you feel better:)
xoxo~B