Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The e-mails

I forgot to include those e-mails last night. I was working under a time constraint and had about 60 seconds to post that. So here are the e-mails.

Can I ask you a favor? Could you please stop reading my journal? At least my main AOL one? (A moment that is mine) I don't mean to be a bitch or anything, I'd just rather you didn't. It's easier to be myself when people I don't know in real life are the only audience I have. Otherwise I have thoughts that I stifle because they're "inappropriate" or contrary to the image I want to present or just things that I'm embarrassed about or whatever. So could you please stop reading that one? Thank you. Vickey   Of course - anything for you!

I betcha I know what it's about - and I'm sorry for putting the
pressure on you. I really dislike feeling obligated to do something,
which is why i forced the responsibility on you - It wouldn't feel
right to me to do something like that because I said i would a while
ago - I'd want to do it spontaneously, because I really wanted to at
the moment in time. And nothing against you for acting as you did,
either - it's your choice, and I wanted to keep it that way.

Anywho, it's off the reading list. I'm leaving tomorrow around noonish
for school, and i'm verrry excited! Sooo much to do.

You're still my supergirl ;-) All parties willing, I'll hunt you down
and hang out when you when I'm around Rochester again.

--M

PS - You don't have to worry about maintaining an image around me, ya
know. I understand how ya feel, and I never overreact, nor are my
feelings capable (or so it seems) of being hurt. ^-^   I'll give you all the full story later. Right now, I need to go do my routines. (Yes, I'm at the computer and my bed isn't even made! *gasp* Gotta go before FLYlady starts hitting me on the head with her wand. lol)   Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!  my bed isn't made either...but the last time I tried to make it with Chris in it he got a little irritable ;) ....and I don't have my shoes on, but it's summer and I HATE wearing shoes :)
sounds like you made the right choice doll, and he sounds like a good guy.  Very decent of him, I like that.
xoxo~B