Tuesday, August 30, 2005

20 Questions

Screw cleaning. Screw my news. (Which, PS, isn't fun or good news but you'll find out later.) I'm catching up on journals as best as I can. I need to update my links on the sidebar. If you're not on there, please tell me so I can remember to add you! Time for Twenty Questions from Dawn.

1. What is one song that got remade that got remade you wish would’ve been left alone?  Umm.... idk. But they shouldn't have remixed Listen To Your Heart (the remake of it). lol

2. What’s your favorite food smells? Fresh baked cookies, coffee, tacos, and grilled cheese (damn and I was hungry when I started writing this)

3. Is there any dish you order in a restaurant that you wish you could make? Ummm.... a lot of 'em? 

4. Are there any dishes you make that is better then the restaurant? My pancakes are WAY better than Riki's

5. Do you believe the advice given in women’s magazines about relationships? I take everything with a grain of salt

6. Is there anyone who you are afraid of? I'm afraid of Mr. Giotto when he does that thing with his eyes

7. Do you believe there is one perfect person for everyone? Not sure

8. Get up early or sleep in? This is gonna sound weird but, get up early and sleep in occasionally.

9.What’s one food you’ve heard described in a blog that you’re dying to try? Ummm... the pudding suprise thing Dawn's ALWAYS talking about

10. Are there any friends from your past you wish you could see again? Let's start with Michelle and that other girl (Sarah? Megan?) and go to Summer and Tori (but she I know how to get in touch with). Next would have to be Liz (but I can get ahold of her too).

11. What’s one physical aliment you wish you didn’t get? Chapped lips, sweaty pits (tmi? sry), watery eyes (not crying, allergies), runny/stuffy nose, sore throat, problems breathing (which I've figured out is from stress and Murph's rose doesn't help anymore)

12. Is there anything in your life you wish you could do over? I don't think I would. I think I may have stood up to Jon a bit more last year or told him how I felt but, that probably would have made ever seeing him again so embarrasing. So no, probably not.

13. What’s one of thing that just annoys you? Stupid questions like "are you mad at me" or "do you hate me" or the like. If I'm not, that question made me mad. If I didn't, I do now.

14. Where’s the one place you’d love to visit? Italy

15. What was your favorite movie as a child? Pocohantas

16. Are there any particular political issues you feel deserve more attention? idk

17. Are there any talents you wish you had but don’t? drawing realisticaly. My abstract and such is good but, my actual things suck

18. Did you experience anything traumatic as a child? Fighting from my parents and probably a few other things that I can't remember at the moment

19. How do you feel these traumas have changed you? The fighting did. I want to shield Samantha and my (future) children from that more than I would if I hadn't heard it. I want to find my one true love before I get married. I don't want to wind up like my parents. Or my grandparents.

20. Do you think you’re high maintenance? Me? High maintenance? Nah. Just give me a CLEAN shower, a CLEAN room, CLEAN sink, CLEAN clothes, food to eat, a roof over my head, friends to hang out with, JLand and the WONDERFUL people in it whom I have come to love so much, my family at the proper distance (aka knowing that they're there but not being all like *there*, ya know?), and chocolate, and I'm happy. Is that too much to ask? hehe ^_^

Gotta go eat lunch and then finish up upstairs. The shower looks so much better, by the way.

No comments: