Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Crap

I'm gone for a week and everything here turns to crap. The shower is covered in hair and scum. My bed has a ton of stuff on it for me to sort through. The sinks aren't shining. There's dishes all over the kitchen. The ones in my sink are covered in scum. I could sit here all day and complain but, I've done too much of that already this morning. Right now, I'm going to finish getting dressed, put on some music, and clean the bathroom first. Then my bedroom. Then the kitchen. Then the basement. Lordy Lordy.

And I have some news for you all but, it's gonna have to wait until I have the time to honor it as best as it should be. (As in not just "blah blah blah" but telling how I found out and memories and whatnot. You'll see what I mean when I tell you.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh suspense ;)  I like it!

I always wonder what my house would look like if I left for even a weekend.  Now I'm sure I don't want to find out!  ;)

xoxo~Bernie