Monday, August 8, 2005

Likes, Dislikes, and Turn-offs

Totally stealing this from Dawn

~Likes~


1. Zoning out on the couch, watching movies or standup comedy


2. Finding the time to read


3. Shopping with friends (never alone!)


4. Cooking something wierd that actually tastes good


5. Men who are attractive, affectionate, well read with a good sense of humor and he has to be a bit stubborn. (I loose all respect for a man if he lets me take control of a relationship.) <~totally stealing this answer


6. Sixteen Candles (the movie)


7. Mock fighting with Lindz or the Ladies Who Lunch


8. The X-Files when it was Scully and Moulder


9. Long flowy feminine skirts


10. Fresh baked snickerdoodles


11. Momma's famous burgers


12. Kurtis (Liz's old next door neighbor aka Mr. Sexy)


13. The satisfaction that comes with finishing a good book


14. Intellectual discussions


15. Chocolate covered strawberries


16. Voices that just reach into your soul and touch something deep inside you, never to leave you again (modified answer from Dawn)


17. Crazy (the song by Patsy Cline)


18. The feeling of my shoulders, hips, and jaw not cracking for five minutes after my chiro appointments


19. Samantha


20. Godiva Beligian Dark Chocolate Ice Cream


~Dislikes~


21. Close-minded people


22. Doing dishes


23. Hypocrites <~stealing this answer (btw: all teenagers hate hypocrites along with most of the rest of the world)


24. Summer assignments


25. PMS


26. Sushi


27. People that thinks they're better than you and that their crap doesn't stink


28. Abuse by anyone to anyone but especially to innocent children


29.President Bush. (another answer stolen from dawn)


30. My school's new dress code (totally bogus! No spaghetti straps or halters? Puh-lease!)


31. Women who constantly critique or criticize their bodies


32. Those who judge before getting to know you


33. Losing an argument (I am very argumentative at times. I'll argue and argue in circles to be right unless I *know* I'm wrong.)


34. Scott (Angel's husband, not my grandmother's husband)


35. The sound of nails on a chalkboard


~TURN OFFS~


36. Not being able to talk freely (reason one I dumped Bryan)
37. Arrogance. You are *NOT* God's gift to women/men. You are just another person put here by the grace of God.


38. Lack of chivalry. If I actually manage to go out on a date somewhere, I'd *love* it if the guy would open the door for me and *gasp* even pull out my chair if we were sitting somewhere. No, you don't have to put your coat in a puddle before me but, it would be nice if you'd put it around my shoulders when you see I'm cold.


39. Fakeness. Don't stab your best friend in the back. Don't try to befriend me just because I brought some of my Halloween candy with me. Ick.


40. Men who go by the stereotypes. Yea, I'll tell a blonde joke now and then and yes, I'll call myself blonde when I'm having a stupid moment and no, I shouldn't but don't you dare think that just because I actually cover my body with my clothing and just because I might actually wear my glasses to school and I'm kinda shy and kinda insecure that I'm boring. Glasses do not mean I'm smart (I am but, that has nothing to do with my glasses). Covering myself does not mean I'm boring or old-fashioned. It means I'm modest and that when I do show a bit of skin, you're damn lucky cause not everyone gets that show. Just because I'm shy and insecure does not mean you can wow me with your charm or that you can easily play me and boost my self-esteem with compliments and get me into bed. My self-esteem is higher than that. Yes, compliments do help your case but, they're not gonna get you access to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great answers :)
I love Crazy....and snickerdoodles!

xoxo~B