Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hoppin on the bandwagon

<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ALIGN /><ALIGN:center>Oh, and one last thing before I eat lunch....

Ask me three questions. Any three. No matter how public, private or embarassing and I'll answer them honestly and fully. I've done this twice before but, it's making it's rounds again and I'm sure since I last did this y'all have got some more questions. (And if not, I'm sure with your wonderfully imaginative minds you can come up with some.)

Vickey

</ALIGN:center>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. What do you dream of most often?

2. What is your favorite midnight snack?

3. If you could be well-paid, well-respected, and great at anything, what would you want to be?

Hugs,
Danielle

Anonymous said...

: D

1. Who is your biggest inspiration in life?

2. Do you have a photograph of your favorite shoes? (if so post a pic! lol)

3. If you were a color, what color would you be?

Hugs
Brandi : )