Thursday, September 1, 2005

Your questions answered

I promised I'd answer three questions from anyone no matter what. The offer still stands...

From Danielle at Everybody Knows (private journal)


1. What do you dream of most often?

Do you mean daydream or when I'm laying in bed asleep dreaming? If daydreaming, the future. I dream of tonight, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, twenty years from now. I dream of everything but the moment I'm in right now and the past, pretty much. I dream of the love I want, I dream of a boyfriend, I dream about my first kiss, my eventual life (husband, kids, job, etc.). Everything from plans for tomorrow to life. If laying in bed asleep dreaming, random things that typically have no significance.

2. What is your favorite midnight snack?

Depends on what's in the fridge/freezer/cupboards but, I love raw hot dogs and home baked chocolate chip cookies. (Not on the same night)

3. If you could be well-paid, well-respected, and great at anything, what would you want to be?

I'd want to be a mother and a wife and a lover and a great woman and I'd like to have some sort of a job. I'm not sure what. Maybe high school math teacher? Like ninth grade (algebra type stuff). Or a novelist or poet. I'm not quite sure.

From Brandi at Something New

1. Who is your biggest inspiration in life?


Samantha, without a doubt. I love that little girl SO much. I don't know what I'd do without her. When I get to that breaking point where I want to just die and I'm thisclose to doing something about it, she's the one that saves me. If I'm down there and I get that way (rare occurance), I just play with her and hug her and whatnot and get happy again. If I'm not, I think about her. I want to play an influential role in her life. I want to be her cool big sister and if I off myself, I could never be that. She's never know me, never understand.

2. Do you have a photograph of your favorite shoes? (if so post a pic! lol)

Probably. Let me go look. I guess I deleted it or I can't find it. But I have a few favorite pairs of shoes. I'd take a pic but it takes me forever to upload them. I have black flip-flops with white playboy bunnies on them that I love, strappy heels, my "hooker boots", and my sneakers.

3. If you were a color, what color would you be?

hehe Cute question! I choose pink. It can blend in or stand out. It can be mature or youthful. It can be comforting or off-putting. It can be so many things so varied just like me.

So, what's YOUR question?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your answers!!! YAY!! :)

~Danielle