Thursday, September 15, 2005

Last old entry for today with a new update

September 7, 2005

My second day of school. I hung out at Lindz's by myself for a whle and just as I was going to bed, she got home. By 10 pm, I was asleep. This morning, I had to wear my new shirt. Sayid got it for me from a street vendor in NYC. It says "NYC Mental Institution" on the back and on the front left (over my heart). I love it! So I got ready and in global, we just did a map. Now I'm in math "learning" about transformations (I learned this in fourth grade. So there's a new twist here and there.) Time for health... In health, we did nada and Mandy and I pretended we didn't know each other (don't ask). And in chorale, I sucked. Really challenging piece sightreading. Eek! Now I'm in German and I sit in the back right corner next to Andrew. Great. lol

 

Kay ppl. Present time here. Gotta go do the last of my homework. There are a ton of entries I haven't typed up in my notebook but, they're gonna have to wait. Oh, and I have some news for y'all. This time, it's good news. At least I think so. But you'll have to wait in suspense til tomorrow. hehe ^_^

Love ya,
Vickey

No comments: