Tuesday, September 6, 2005

School *sigh*

Let's see. Yesterday, I said I had to do my assignment. I finished that JUST in time last night and handed it in today. All done! Maggie's party was so fun. I couldn't stay longer because of my assignment but, we had TONS of food and we hung out for a while and just hung out. My locker signs aren't done yet but, I figure I can work on them tonight. I'm so tired right now. I would take a nap but, I'd never get to bed at a decent hour. So tonight, I have a little bit of homework to do (mostly sign this, get Dad to sign it, and get these supplies) and locker signs to make. Lindz wants to talk and my bus was late. School was pretty good. I LOVE chorale. I'll write later about that. Oh, and Andrew is a sarcastic S.O.B. (his words). I agree. But it was the ONLY interesting thing about English class. My teacher is such a bore. And Mr. Stewart is so better at teaching math than Mrs. I-don't-know-how-you-spell-it-but-it's-said-Chucky-like-the-murdering-doll-even-though-she-says-like-Chuck-E.-Cheese. Gym was uberlame (we got our lockers). I had global first and it was pretty blah. Only a few minutes long. Not long enough to get a sense of what it'll be like. Then I had math which I already talked about. Oh, and Kyle the blonde was in my class. So I sat right behind him. And then I had health and Mr. Tata (said Todd-a) is really cool. I like him a lot. (Even if class is going to be hell.) I had uhh..... what did I have?.... Chorale. I love the feeling of being just one voice in a huge ensemble. I love the power of the voices around me. It's an amazing feeling. I couldn't stop smiling. I knew a lot of the kids, surprisingly. Then I was off to German which was fun. Andrew is in my class again. After German, I had Living Environment Honors (aka Bio Honors). My teacher in there is kinda cool but kinda weird. I don't know. I'll let you know what I decide about him soon. Oh, I got two heavy ass textbooks today. My global book and my bio book. Ugh! But at least they can stay home. After bio, I got to go to lunch ::squeegasm:: with Jack and Sayiiiiid. We sat with Ricky and his friends. (New Ricky. Kinda weird. Whatever.) And then I had gym and Jack had gym same period different teacher and so did Lindz but they had the same teacher together. It sucked. Then English with Andrew. Sat right next to him which is always fun. Actually, the class sucked and he made me not want to kill myself with a stapler. (English sucks.) We got a bunch of papers and I have a billion things to sort through and a list of my school supplies to make up. I'll be back later. Welcome to school year 05-06.It's gonna be one hell of a doosey.

Vickey

P.S. Y'all check out this entry, please? So that you can see if I've tagged you.

No comments: