Sunday, September 18, 2005

Hair

It's the Sunday of Homecoming Weekend and ya know what that means? It means that Lindz and I are dying each others hair! Last year we each did pink. Our first time ever dying hair. It held in her hair for a bit (kay, try forever) and only held in mine for about 3 days and only if you knew it was there. We've done it multiple times since then and it has NEVER held in my hair. Finally, I've got dyed hair! I used ColorPulse and instead of choosing blonde (like last time I tried to dye my hair), I choose (with the help of Russo, Sayid, and Lindz) red pulse. So Lindz put the dye in and then we followed the directions and blah blah blah and pictures soon of Lindz's black hair (that I am about to do) and of my RED hair! It held! hehehe Time to go dye her hair. (Oh, and pics of "my family", Homecoming, and uhhh..... oh yeah. Decades Day!)

Vickey

No comments: