Saturday, September 24, 2005

I...

*I AM: just trying to figure out my place in this world


*I WANT: to know where I stand with the guys in my life


*I HAVE: worried myself too much over trivial things in the past


*I WISH: to find my One True Love


*I HATE: those who abuse the powerless


*I MISS: Mom, Sami, Zuri, and Ray so much!!!!!!!!!!


*I FEAR: Dad's reaction


*I HEAR: chatter every day that amounts to nothing


*I WONDER: how life will be a year from now


*I LOVE: with all my heart, as though I've never been hurt before


*I ALWAYS: speak my mind


*I AM NOT: a child but I am not an adult


*I AM NOT ALWAYS: the person you think I am


*I NEED: to figure out some major (and not so major) things in my life


*I SHOULD: go do my english homework.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*I wonder..the same thing ;)  may steal this one~

xoxo~Bernie

Anonymous said...

...