Thursday, September 15, 2005

Way old entry

I am now done with my exams. Let it be known that at 9:10 am on 6/22/05, Victoria Elizabeth is now 100% done with her freshman year exams. My head hurts, my back hurts, I'm tired and stressed and PMS. I need a bathroom, my mouth is ick b/c of my retainer, but I am done with my exams. Starting tomorrow I can sleep for hours and hours which will alieviate the tired. PMS'll be gone in a few days. Exams over=less stress=less headaches and less lower back tension. I can ask to use the BR in a few (or hold it for an hour) and my retainer is a necessary evil. (It's retainer now or braces for another 18 months.) Oh, y'all... don't use sunless tanner unless you know how... I'm all streaky. Yep, I'm wearing jeans, (my hooker) boots, and a sweater today. Oh, and I may not dump Bryan after all. In theory, I'm going to Starbucks with him to talk after this but it's still a theory since I haven't seen and/or talked to the boy in a week. Smart guy, huh? Asked me out the last day of school, didn't get my number or even my e-mails (!) and expects it to work?! He is completely insane I tell you. And he thinks I'm "really really hot" No I'm not. Pretty? Yes. Beautiful? sometimes. Rly rly hot? No. Brrr... ROchester weather sucks. In my jeans and weater, I'm freezing! It is June, Mother Nature. How 'bout some 80 degree weather? Or at least the 70 degree stuff that Hesko called for! Kay, y'all know those moods when you want to get all dolled up? Mascara, eye liner, lip crap, blush, the whole nine yards? I'm in one of those. My excuse comes tomorrow nicht. Jake's party. Lindz and I are getting all dolled up and I'm dragging Colleen so she can snog Murph. (Jake doesn't know I'm bringing her... I should make sure it's okay...) As Lindsay would say, I have to pie! Like, 20 minutes left til I can leave. Woohoo! Nearly time to go. We can leave at like ten after ten and it's five after ten. Yay! Bye-bye time!

FYI: This entry is OLD.

No comments: