Wednesday, September 21, 2005

5 minutes

Reasons why the first five minutes after English (aka last period) were the greatest five minutes of the past four days:

1.) I saw Jack and talked to her. *small smile*
2.) I saw Sayid and Russo and they both screamed "Sawyer!" at the same moment. *small smile increases to a smile*

3.) I didn't find Lindz in the front lobby so I asked Josh who was standing outside in a group with Whats-his-face (refuse to learn his name)(won't stop hitting on me), Bryan (my ex that I've actually talked to a couple times in the past few days), Jeremy (Bryan's best friend who is actually semi-cool), and some other morons. Josh used my hair as an example of color (for what, idk) and then when I asked him if he knew where Lindz was, he put his arm around me. *smile increases to a huge smile*
Didn't find Lindz but, I'm sure she's fine. And Josh put his arm around me. He's actually talking to me again after ignoring each other's existence since Monday morning! LOL Dontcha just love the teenage drama? I swear there's too much drama in my life! Granted it'll all be forgotten by June but, then again new crap will come up and things related to this crap in some obscure way will be connected to it as though they were nearly one and the same problem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)  Gotta love the drama!  sounds like good times~

xoxo~B