Tuesday, September 20, 2005

September 9

9/9
Happy slap-ass Friday! Russo got me in global. Backtrack: I was late this morning due to traffic and oversleeping. Fastforward: I didn't get her back but I did get Josh (Lindz's ex who is a story unto himself). He started "yelling" at me about my hoodie. Okay, Lindz's hoodie that I was wearing. It has thumb holes and I wasn't using them so he made me. I swallowed my allergy pill w/o water and it stuck in my throat. After semi-flirting with him, I ran to class and asked to get a drink (yes but not til she said my name). So now I'm sitting in math. I guess I'll give you the Josh story now since I hate paying attention in math.
Two years ago, there was a bomb threat at school. Apparently (interruption: I so totally get this now! Back to the story), it was him. He had unmarked fireworks in his backpack and he didn't know it was him for hours. Now he's on probabtion. The first time I met him as Lindz's mega crush, we looked at each other and knew we'd met before but can't figure out where. He looks so familiar to me. I look at his startling blue eyes and feel like I know him. And he feels like he knows me but we can't figure it out! I have to look at my old yearbooks and see if I recognize him. Apparently, he's changed but his eyes have stayed the same. So maybe that'll tell me something. First, I have to figure out his last name. (Just gotta ask Lindz.) Oh, and he left me a note on my notepad (that I've had since the 6th grade) taht says "Yo!"lol (It amuses me).


I so just had to run across the entire school to get to English. I was late and I didn't get my notebook because it's in a suitcase at dad's. So I was late for nothing and now I know I must go to my locker between German and Bio and not again til the end of the day on day 4's unless it's between labs (bio and english). So in bio lab, I totally aced the thing we were doing. Then in English lab, we had this assignment and one part was to write about something we identify with. I planned on writing about music but we had 5 mins for each task and I wrote something vague at first and then came the sentence "A cutter connects to her blade" which spawned a page long spiel about how a cutter and her blade connect. (I'd appreciate it if my English teacher would quit standing right behind me.)

No comments: