Monday, September 19, 2005

Boy=drama

Josh hardly said two words to me all day. It sucks. I mean, right now, I have absolutely no clue where I stand with any guy that I remotely like. The ones I've talked to haven't given me any clues and most of them I haven't talked to. Let's see. Let us go through the drama, kay?

Jon-Was supposed to come to homecoming this year. Broke my heart last year. Didn't come, didn't call to tell me himself that he wasn't coming. Wound up crying over him for about 1/2 an hour before the dance. There's a lot of drama in the past surrounding him that I won't get in to. No clue if I like him, if he likes me, whether we're going to ever get back to the friendship we once had, if we're going to wind up taking it farther. Right now, I'm so indifferent towards him.

Josh-Lindz's ex. I know him from somewhere and he knows me but neither of us can figure it out. (One look in his eyes and I knew that I'd met him before!) We've basically flirted (subtly) since day one and at the homecoming game both of us were totally flirting. Lindz still has feelings for him (I have certain theories about that but I have to talk to her about them before I write about it). He found me for three dances (well, for two and we just kept dancing for another the last time) and I think he was looking for me for the last dance but I was with Amanda on the bleachers. I kinda ignored his existence this morning and he choose to ignore mine this afternoon. :(

This guy in my English class-I can't remember his name (okay, I can but I don't want to say). He's really hot. In eighth grade, we almost missed the bus at the Jefferson Monument together. (We were both downstairs with friends and when we came up, we happened to grab the same elevator and realize our class was missing! And when we got on the bus, everyone was like "Ooooo! Vickey and [insert name]! What were you two doing?!" and then we wound up sitting next to each other since Dave and Liz were next to each other.) I think I've seen him looking at me in class but, I can't be sure.

(Remember: this is guy's I even remotely like. From here on out, it's mostly stretching it.)

Christian-one of Jack's best friends, two years younger than me. I don't know why I like him but, I do. But it'll NEVER happen because he's so much younger than me and I like my guys a bit older than me (Jon is the only guy I've liked seriously that was younger than me). Plus, the whole dating one of your best friend's best friend's dynamic is NOT appealing.

Chris-I kinda flirt with Chris but, it's just flirting. He's like an older brother to me in most respects. I know if I ever needed protection, he'd do it, no questions asked. He doesn't typically look at me like anything more than a little sister, someone to be tolerated and picked on but yet respected and protected. The idea of me in a bikini is not exactly appealing to him. Which I take as a good thing. (I'm so unself-conscious around him because of it.) But uh... yeah. Chris will NEVER be more than a casual flirtation and a friend.

CJ-HOT HOT HOT senior. Intelligent, caring, easy to talk to, but broken-hearted. (His gf cheated on him after almost 1 1/2 years.) There might be potential if he wasn't heart broken but, as of now, I haven't talked to him since I met him.

There really isn't much more I can stretch it. At the moment, the two guys that I really have no clue where I stand with are Jon and Josh. I'd *really* like to know where I stand with them and them with me. It's so confusing and such an awful feeling not to know where we stand with each other!

 Is that showing up on your computer? It's supposed to be the wonderful signature Sara made me but, it won't show up on mine!

 

P.S. Because of my theories, Lindz and I probably won't be speaking for a couple days. Great fun, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah great fun vickey.... you can keep thinking your theories.... but i know the truth

Anonymous said...

heyyy wow u know, u sound like i did when i was 15 lol..that is how old u r right? i think thats what i read in the about me..well if not im sorry lol..but anyways, i had to deal with all that fun stuff too,then i found the bestest guy everrr and we have been together for 9 months now..its had its hard times, but ya know it works out in the end..which is always good, but girl i love your journal,... i will so be back! and hey, if u have the time and want to, check out mine

http://journals.aol.com/jackiebenice/blah/

entries go back till aug 21st, 2004.. i was a little more..boy-crazy-dramafilled then lol well i still have drama now, but whatever, read if u want.. ill be back either way.. take care!

~jackie~