Thursday, September 15, 2005

Another old entry

July 13

List of productive things I've done today:
Worked on my story about Kate and Matt
Finished my English book (haven't started assignments)
Downloaded AIM for Jeff
Made list of "firsts"

List of movies I've seen today:
Unfaithful
Stepford Wives (only part)
Paycheck (in progress)

Number of times I've thought about guys today:
Approximatly 372

Number of PMS complaints: Thousands
Hours of headaches/backaches/PMS pain:24
Cures tried: pills, heat, toughing it out
Effects: 5 mins relief, few hours relief, zero reliefe

Basically boring day. Good but boring. Very bad PMS (sry guys). I haven't been this horrid (physically or emotionally) in a long time. Murph made a joke about how I was "too short to register" and I knew he was joking and I knew he didn't mean it but it made me cry. Total PMS response. (Sorry for that, babe.) I hate all this hormone stuff. My head & back hurt. Midol, Bible, and (probably) bed.

Love always,
Vickey

No comments: