Saturday, September 17, 2005

*sigh*

*crash* this is the sound of my hopes and spirits crashing. Jon's probably not coming to the game today. I really wanted to see him today but, their car broke down and there's no way Lori can get him out here. So he's probably not coming and that sucks. I'm going to try to do something and either get him out here soon or get me out there. If all else falls, he's coming to my sweet sixteen party (along with the rest of the family since I miss them all so much). Ugh. This sucks. I'm hoping that some miracle will occur and he'll be able to get his arse out here. But if not, I'll deal with it. I've got a bunch of friends going to the game that can easily raise my spirits again. Like Jack and Sayid and Russo who can make me spit out my drink. (Which they were planning to do in front of Jon.) So yeah. We're leaving for the game eventually. Meeting Ali and Kyle there at 1:45, apparently. I changed my voicemail to say that I'm at Lindz's and if you need me call her cell and gave the number. Since he's supposed to call me today (whether he can come or not), he should get that message and call Lindz's cell. I'm gonna go now. I've got a better state of mind to shimmy into. LOL

Love always,
Vickey

 

Oh, and I have a lovely tag made by Sara that I intend on using soon but, I'm at Lindsay's and the tag is saved on Dad's computer. So I'll display her wonderful work soon. As in tomorrow or Monday soon.

No comments: