Thursday, September 15, 2005

Another old entry

6/24

Oh my gosh. Amazingness! Where do I start? I should start with... uhh... Well I *should* start with Linear. But will I? Guess I will. So, I sat there and wrote for a bit. Thought a lot. Went for a walk or two alone and got lost on my way back. Afterwards, Lindz and I went to Hots and saw Kate. She's going off to college in the fall and I had to say good-bye. I'm so gonna miss her. Then, we went back to Lindz's Mom's. We (Lindz and I (she's helping me remember)) think Kyle came over and had a potato party. lol Don't ask. Blah. Next day..... Testing. Thought I was late and gonna miss my test. Saw Andrew and we walked to the exam together. Pretty easy exam. Began "Dear John" letter to Bryan after I finished. The weather was so crappy. I walked to Starbucks then to Hots then back to the HS and got soaked in the process. Took the (easy) math exam. Came back to Dad's. Blah. Next day... uhhh... How did it start? Get up. Coffee. Mess. Burned mac 'n' cheese. Trampoline. Gross water. Swimming.

 

and that's where this entry stops.

No comments: