Friday, September 2, 2005

What am I doing?!

Okay, so here we go again. Jon called. First time I've talked to him, like really talked, since last year. And I invited him to the homecoming game. Not the dance and no friends. But I hope he comes. He says he's changed and Lori says it too and he's not that good of an actor and Lori wouldn't lie for him, ever. So I believe him. Lindz is looking at me in that way though like "mmhmmm you better not let yourself get hurt again". I talked to him for about half an hour. In regards to that, if I don't open up again and risk getting hurt, I'll never find love. I'm not looking for that from him. I'm looking for his friendship again. Hopefully, this time, that's what I'll get and my heart won't get crushed. I told him that he broke my heart and kicked me into a depression. We talked about a bunch of stuff. So basically, I'm in a good mood. But I miss my mommy and my sissy and my kitty and even my stepdaddy. Mom couldn't come this weekend because of gas prices and all and she couldn't come two weeks ago for something and she can't come in two weeks because of Homecoming. A bunch of friends are going shopping in about a week for the dance. I so can't wait. :) I am so happy right now but, I really want to see my mom! And in the car i said to Lindsay that i and in a pissy @$$ depression and only two things could get me out it if, and neither were possible. And look at me now! im in the best mood, and Lindz says she hasn't seen me this happy in a long time!!!! Lindz totally just wrote from "And in the car" to "long time!!!!" So I'm gonna go, like, do my summer work or something. (Yeah, right.) Anyhow, (((hugs))) if you need 'em and even if you don't. And smiles all around. :)

Love always,
Vickey

I Loveth You All
Lindsay :D

P.S. I know this is trivial compared to the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina but, this is my journal and these are my thoughts. So deal or damn.

No comments: